**360° Tour Available**
Located at Baker Street in Greenock, these highly-visible hoardings offer fantastic advertising opportunities for businesses and community use at an affordable rate, with more than 19,000 views of your campaign daily via the B7054 from the A8 towards Inverkip and Wemyss Bay and the B788 traffic from Kilmacolm.
More than 12,000 vehicles pass the site daily, which would see a 4-week posting being viewed by 340k vehicles, based on 2016 traffic figures.
This highly visual site is at the new £3m Baker Street road layout, with high dwell time at the traffic lights and the road a popular shortcut for those headed to the east end of Greenock and towards Ayrshire.
With the average number of passengers per car being 1.6 people in the UK, this offers an opportunity to have more than half a million views of your advert each month.
Long-term rentals are available with incentives, with the price of a 4 week campaign being £400 (£100 a week) with no VAT applicable. The print and installation costs are £150 per campaign, which can be updated as often as the tenant wants and recharged each time.
A&M Advertising manages this site on behalf of Bowman Rebecchi and welcomes interested parties to get in contact to understand availability.
Terms and Conditions
- All companies wishing to advertise may be required to sign a formal licence agreement for the period of installation.
- Further incentives are available for extended periods of letting.
- All companies are responsible for their own artwork, which must be signed off before proceeding to installation.
- All companies will also be responsible for the costs of printing and installation which is recharged at £150.
- If a hoarding suffers through adverse weather, then the owners maintain the right to install a fresh paper set and re-charge back to licensees.
- The owner reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any stage with 4 weeks' notice and a full refund if applicable.
- Artwork is required a minimum of 10 days before installation, with dimensions: 6,100mm x 3,050mm.