Located at the corner of Campbell Street and Brougham Street in Greenock, these recently installed and highly-visible hoardings offer fantastic advertising opportunities for businesses and community use at an affordable rate.
More than 25,000 vehicles pass the A770 main road site daily, which would see a 4-week posting being viewed by 700k vehicles, based on 2016 traffic figures.
This highly visual site is also in close proximity to the historic west end of Greenock as well as the Esplanade, which enjoys high footfall throughout the year. Greenock Ocean Terminal is also in close proximity, offering further promotion opportunities from cruise liner passengers.
With the average number of passengers per car being 1.6 people in the UK, this offers an opportunity to have more than 1.1 million views of your advert.
Bowman Rebecchi is delighted to manage this site on behalf of the owners and welcomes interested parties to get in contact to understand availability.
Terms and Conditions
- All companies wishing to advertise may be required to sign a formal licence agreement for the period of installation.
- Further incentives are available for extended periods of letting.
- All companies are responsible for their own artwork, which must be signed off before proceeding to installation.
- All companies will also be responsible for the costs of printing and installation which is recharged at £150 + VAT.
- If a hoarding suffers through adverse weather, then the owners maintain the right to install a fresh paper set and re-charge back to licensees.
- The owner reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any stage with 4 weeks' notice and a full refund if applicable.
- Artwork is required a minimum of 10 days before installation, with dimensions: 6,100mm x 3,050mm.